First General Meeting of Bristol Pound Members
28th February Hamilton House, 5th Floor, 6pm–8.30pm
In setting up the Bristol Pound it has always been the intention to give the users of our local currency a say in how the scheme is run and how it develops, we welcome your ideas and opinions.
In this first meeting you will receive the latest updates on Bristol Pound activities and help decide on business membership eligibility. The Bristol Pound is your scheme and most of the meeting time will be used to explore together how best we can continue to grow the membership and make the Bristol Pound even more effective.
Coffee and tea will be available from 6pm with the meeting to start promptly at 6.30pm.
1. Welcome and Introduction from the Bristol Pound Directors
2. Bristol Pound Community Interest Company General report
3. Report on £B account services from Bristol Credit Union
4. Business Membership eligibility decisions
5. Focus on membership outreach
Drinks will be available after the end of the formal meeting allowing the chance to talk to the Directors and other Bristol Pound members until 8.30pm.