Making Regular £B Payments
The ability to schedule regular payments, similar to a standing order, to another Bristol Pound member has been added to the Bristol Pound account functionality. Here's how to set up regular £B Payments to a business, how to view your regular payments and how to cancel your regular payments once they're no longer needed.
This information is also available in the Recurring Payments User Guide.
Setting up a Recurring £B Payment
- Login to your Bristol Pound account and go to the Banking screen.
- Select ‘Member Payment’ from the menu on the right hand side.
- Select the Business Member, Contact or type the Login name of the member who you want to pay
- In the Scheduling drop field select ‘Recurring payments. The screen then presents the options shown below.
- Complete the following fields:
Amount: This is the regular amount you wish to pay to the Member
First occurrence: Date you wish the first payment to be made. The default is the current date
Process until: This is the number of regular payments you wish to make to the Member, if you select “Being manually canceled” they will go on indefinitely.
Process every: Select how regularly you would like the payments to be made, monthly, weekly or daily.
Description: Notes you wish to go on the transactions
- Click Submit, you will be presented with a confirmation screen
- Check the details and if correct click ‘Confirm. This sets up the recurring payments. If the date of the first payment is the current date this payment will be made immediately. The full schedule is then displayed, an example of which is displayed below.
Viewing Scheduled £B Payments
You can review recurring payments you have set up at any time. Simply:
- Select Recurring Payments from the Banking menu. This will present a searchable list of all your recurring payments.
- Clicking on each payment will present a detailed screen.
Cancelling £B Payments
All future recurring payments to a Member can be cancelled by clicking the Cancel button on the recurring payment details screen. You will be asked to confirm that you want to cancel the payment