Sign up online
Fill out the following form to apply for your personal Bristol Pound account. You will then be submitted to the Bristol Credit Union application form to complete the process.
Please note: we verify your ID using your postal address. If you have recently moved house, we may need to sign you up in person.
Opening a Bristol Pound account involves becoming a member of Bristol Credit Union. Please see the side bar for details. If you're already a member of Bristol Credit Union just add a Bristol Pound account to your membership.
To complete your application form;
- Enter details on above form
- Submitt the form to be broght to Bristol Credit Union application form
- Make initial deposit into your Bristol Pound account
To apply online now you will need to:
- Have your National Insurance Number ready
- Live in the membership area (the former Avon county)
- Credit or debit card to make an initial deposit into your account
- Be over 18 years’ old
The Bristol Credit Union application form verifies your ID using your postal address. If you have recently moved house, we may need to sign you in up person.
If your online application is unsuccessful, please contact the Bristol Credit Union, email@example.com.