Bristol Pound App
We are pleased to announce the launch of a brand new Bristol Pound app - an exciting next chapter for Bristol's own money. We have worked with app developer Scott Logic to make paying in Bristol Pounds easier than ever. The app has a slick interface with a simple and elegant user experience, and uses WiFi or mobile data, rather than traditional mobile networks like the txt2pay text payment system.
The app officially launched 17th October 2017
- Payments can be sent in just a few taps, no need to compose a text message;
- Payment is instant, rather than waiting for an SMS, so funds are immediately moved from personal £B account to business £B account;
- There is a clear confirmation screen for you to check (shown above);
- We will continue to send a confirmation text to businesses, for those who use this for accounting.
Searchable map and directory
- App users can look for nearby Bristol Pound businesses using GPS
- Business listings include contact information and website link
- Send a payment directly from the business listing
Log into your account on the app
By logging in to the app you can view your current balance and view all your transactions, clearly organised by day and by month. This makes managing your spending easier than ever.
For a reminder on how to log into your account, see our How to Login Page
And manage your finances through the app by keeping your account topped up; How to top up.
And finally, if you spot any bugs in the app, please email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
App developed by Scott Logic.