The power of talking with a highly skilled, qualified counsellor about issues such as anxiety, depression, stress or relationship difficulties can be life changing.
However, finding the right practitioner can still be a daunting prospect. If you are comparing therapists or counsellors, Bristol, Portishead and Clevedon have many options.
OK Talk Counselling offers a safe, secure and confidential setting in which you will feel empowered to talk through your problems with an expert therapist.
To speak privately with OK Talk Counselling and discuss making your first counselling session, please either email email@example.com or call 07704 637967.
Through working with a fully trained, highly skilled professional counsellor at OK Talk Counselling, the client will be able to fully explore their issue[s], gain clarity of the situation and develop a deeper understanding of themselves. This increased clarity and understanding can help to identify useful behavior changes and develop new coping skills.
- Person-centred therapy
- Psychodynamic psychotherapy
- Solution-focused therapy
- Transactional analysis
- Cognitive behavioural therapy
- Emotionally focused therapy
- Creative therapy [CBT]
- Art therapy
- Family therapy
- Play therapy
- Marina is a fully qualified, highly skilled counsellor and registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
- She has an extensive professional background in both the school and private sectors and provides comprehensive therapeutic support to children, young people, adults and families.
- She helps clients recognize the core issues underlying their thoughts, emotions and behaviours and equips them with effective techniques and strategies to overcome life’s challenges.
- She uses best practice, evidence-based therapeutic approaches to facilitate practical and lasting change for clients and is deeply dedicated to helping them improve their relationships, their outlook on life and their overall wellbeing.
- Marina has an MSc in Counselling and Psychotherapy, a Postgraduate Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy Studies, and a BSc (Hons) in Psychology and Counselling.
- Marina launched OK Talk Counselling from her Portishead-based private practice in 2016.
I went to see Marina about ongoing feelings of depression and anxiety I've experienced for the last 10 years. Marina was very empathetic and understanding, not only has she helped me deal with the current symptoms but also helped me find the root cause. I can't recommend her enough.
- 9am - 8pm
- 10am - 2pm