Love Bristol? Sign up today
The Bristol Pound is money made for and by the people of Bristol. It can be spent with hundreds of amazing local businesses in our city and circulates around the local economy making it greener, fairer and stronger. By signing up for an account, you'll be able to pay by text and app for goods and services, make online payments, and pay your bills, all using Bristol's money.
Every payment changes money in Bristol, for good.
Join today by filling in the application form below.
Please note: we verify your ID using your postal address. If you have recently moved house, we may need to sign you up in person.
* Submit will take you to the Bristol Credit Union's online application form to complete the sign up process
Opening a Bristol Pound account involves becoming a member of Bristol Credit Union. Please see the side bar for details. If you're already a member of Bristol Credit Union just add a Bristol Pound account to your membership.
To complete your application form;
- Enter details on above form
- Submit the form to be brought to Bristol Credit Union application form
- Make initial deposit into your Bristol Pound account
To apply online now you will need to:
- Have your National Insurance Number ready
- Live in the membership area (the former Avon county)
- Credit or debit card to make an initial deposit into your account
- Be over 18 years’ old
By signing up to the Bristol Pound, you are consenting to Bristol Pound CIC contacting you by phone, email, post and text message. Most communications are limited to account support and user information. You can opt out of e-communications marketing the activities of the Bristol Pound scheme at the bottom of each email newsletter or from all marketing communications by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not share your information with a third party unless we are legally obliged to do so.
To find out more, please visit our Data Protection Pledge.
If your online application is unsuccessful, please contact the Bristol Credit Union, email@example.com.